Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (PR)
Salary: Up to 42k (SAM)
Location: Hybrid, Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
Date Posted: March 2023
We are recruiting for our client, a creative PR agency. They have a really exciting 2023 ahead, with fantastic earned, influencer, social and experiential campaigns and campaigning coming up. They’re looking for an AD or SAD, with integrated creative comms experience who shares their values - open, honest, restless, generous and fun – to be part of it.
This is a hybrid role, working 3 days a week from their office in Central London, but there is flex on this.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can manage a team day to day and help people achieve and stretch their potential whilst feeling really supported.
- Likes to keep up to date with what’s current – whether that’s news, social, influencers or trends.
- Knows ‘a story’, what gets people talking and what will shake things up.
- Is happy writing, whether a quick press release or a ghost written op-ed for a celeb.
- Has some experience of integrated projects (earned, shared, influencer, experiential and more), with multiple activities going on at once, across up to 4 clients.
- Is starting to know they’ve got a talent for strategy, creativity, publicity or client services (or more than one!)
- Can deal with nuance and sensitive/complex campaigning topics, as well as fun brand campaigns.
- Maybe has an extra superpower they want to build on/ get better at.
- Is happy that in a growing agency, we all get involved.
For more information, please contact us by email at:
Job Category: Senior Account Manager London