Client Manager – Marketing - Liverpool - Hybrid
Salary: Up to 37k
Location: Liverpool, Hybrid
Contract Type: Permanent
Date Posted: June 2023
We are recruiting for our client, an innovative media agency that uses their own data products to measure campaigns more intelligently. They are looking for a Client Manager to join their team in Liverpool.
As a Client Manager, you will support the Senior Management team in the delivery of commercial targets through exceptional delivery and implementation of brand campaigns.You will be accountable for managing a campaign from the point of agreement with the client, to the last piece of media being delivered.You will be responsible for your own strategic categories whilst also supporting and help develop the team under you.
- Manage and develop direct reports, completing weekly 1-2-1 meetings, quarterly workplans and 6-month appraisal reviews.
- Support in leading the commercial side of the partnership by managing forecasts, reporting back on commercial positions in line with targets, and assisting with ad-hoc requests.
- Relationship management of multiple stakeholders, building strong working relationships to help deliver co-branded marketing campaigns for all parties.
- Create insight-led creative proposals that help to bring your visions to life. Implement this approach on your wider team for overall best in class opportunities for suppliers.
- Ensure that all campaigns and supplier relationships are being managed in line with tiring and internal processes. You will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that all planning of campaigns within your category areas are delivered seamlessly.
- Ownership of your own category, managing supplier brands directly to create co-branded marketing plans that align to their brand objectives but also consider the wider brand moments. Ensure commercially viable plans are being created working to budgets and being considerate of net targets.
- Assist your team in the reporting of campaigns and continual focus on driving positive change in the way that the agency communicate data and performance of campaigns with their stakeholders.
Strengths, Skills & Competencies
- Experience of coaching and managing a member of your team.
- Experience working in a marketing role, ideally within a retail or tech-based industry.
- Experience with working towards and hitting ambitious commercial targets of +£1m annually.
- Ability to work confidently with data & financial reporting with experience in Excel.
- A proven track record in the development and planning of strategic marketing campaigns within the retail environment.
- Flawless attitude at all times, in all environments with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to build and maintain professional working relationships with multiple stakeholders to deliver best in class client service, at all times.
- At least 6-12 months of previous line management experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships as you will be dealing with external stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel to the office for the stated number of days.
- Flexible and hungry to lead.
For more information, please contact us by email at:
Job Category: Client Manager - Hybrid Marketing Job Liverpool