AdOps Manager (Marketing)
Salary: Circa 45k + 10% bonus + £1,200 in benefits
Location: Hybrid, London and Nottingham
Contract Type: Permanent
Date Posted: May 2023
Our client is a commerce media agency who use consumer behaviour to influence media planning. They use their rich data sets to create heavy hitting media campaigns. They offer flexible working and are looking for a Yield Manager to join their team! As Yield Manager, you will run a successful yield strategy to maximise digital ad revenue using insight and analysis to support commercial growth.
This role is a hybrid position and will require travel to offices in both London & Nottingham.
- As a Yield Manager, you will define and run an effective yield strategy for the agency, allocating inventory to maximise digital ad revenue across their online properties. Analysing floor prices, fill rates and block lists across partners to ensure optimal set-up.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party partners and develop optimal tech stack to maximise yield across online properties. Identify further monetization opportunities by analysing trends, sourcing new partners and developing out the agency's programmatic offering.
- Using insights and analysis to support with commercial growth by translating data into meaningful insights and strategic recommendations for growth and development.
- The Yield Manager will be responsible for maximising media revenue growth across online channels, leveraging price floor optimisation and inventory yield management to maximise opportunities and contribute to the retail media strategy.
- Set-up and management of managed-service programmatic campaigns and deal IDs, ensuring full delivery against pre-determined budgets and objectives.
- Reporting into the Media Manager and playing a pivotal role in working in collaboration with the wider media team to define the on-going media development strategy to ensure relevance and quality of current and future offering.
- On-going analysis of booking patterns/fill rates, CPMs and market trends whilst monitoring competitor performance to enable effective yield management and forecasting of revenue performance to ensure media availability and prices are maximized at all times.
- Ensure data is being effectively and consistently utilised to improve media performance and revenue potential. Build out their onsite first-party data strategy.
- Develop out programmatic rate card and support wider team with utilising learnings from this area with development of overall media rate-cards.
- Develop strong working relationship to integrate teams across the wider business.
- Work with 3rd party partners to evaluate demand levels, CPMs, fill rates and discrepancies to maximise programmatic revenues across site.
- Help evolve and create scalable processes that apply best practices across all media partners and rollout with wider team as applicable including development of reporting dashboards and trackers as needed.
- On-going management of real time booking and pipeline revenue to monitor and maximise inventory to avoid saturation and anticipate any potential campaign delivery issues.
- Continued focus on boosting product/channel knowledge among wider team.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reporting both for media revenue but also on-going channel performance. Ensure monthly revenue is always provided to partnership client lead in a timely manner to aid with retailer and internal month end reporting.
- On-going individual supplier analysis for top tier clients to improve campaign performance and grow investment opportunity.
- Maintain strong overall industry intelligence and awareness of current programmatic trends, innovative technologies and retailer developments.
Strengths, Skills & Competencies
- Extensive experience in digital advertising, with understanding of various publishers and Adtech companies and how they manage yield optimisation and programmatic revenue.
- Experience using advertising platforms to set-up, manage and optimise digital marketing campaigns. Criteo specific experience preferable.
- Exposure and a strong level of knowledge across digital media channels which can be bought and managed programmatically and their relative marketplaces and monetisation strategies.
- A strong background in media insights, within retail media, with experience managing multiple media data sets able to translate data into understandable and actionable insights and learnings.
- Comfortable and experienced with working with a various internal and external teams.
- Commercial focused with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to think strategically while remaining detail oriented, brings simplicity to complex issues
- Excellent hands on data analytical skills with experience using and building reporting dashboards. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills for the delivery of insights will be essential and experience with Google Analytics and data visualisation tools such as PowerBl would be preferable.
- Experience in-platform across SSPs and Ad-Servers (Criteo preferrable).
- Strong attention to detail and organisation with proven ability to handle multiple priorities and frequently changing campaign needs.
For more information, please contact us by email at:
Job Category: AdOps Manager Marketing London