Account Director – Marketing - London
Salary: Up to 60k
Location: Hybrid, Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for our client, an innovative influencer marketing agency who deliver authentic and disruptive best in class campaigns for diverse and interesting clients. They are looking for an Account Director to join their team of passionate, committed people driven by their love of social and creativity.
This is a hybrid role, working 3 days a week from their office in Central London.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will support them and the wider senior team on key retained and campaign-based accounts. You will be proactive in sharing account best practices, creativity and ensuring best-in-class work always leaves the door, whilst client retention and growth development are a high priority. You will be a team player in supporting, managing, and developing a great team.
- Agency lead for key clients and spearheading campaigns.
- Client liaison and counsel.
- Receiving client briefs, dissecting, and evaluating needs and opportunities.
- Developing impactful, strategic client presentations. You should be comfortable presenting to large cross functional groups.
- Taking an active role in new business, pitches, and new briefs across the agency.
- Developing WoW for flipping wins to account team.
- A focus on team growth and development, including formulating KPIs and monitoring progress.
- Ensuring KPIs and objectives are met across all clients and projects.
- Oversight on project work for various clients and ad hoc projects.
- Oversight of team of Account Manager, Senior Account Executive and Account Executive, including objective setting, ongoing support, and capacity planning.
- Finance forecasting, budget management and supporting in maintaining profitability.
- Proactively searches out best practices to strengthen team delivery.
- Providing knowledge of new digital/social trends, emerging platforms and tools.
- Personal enthusiasm for the social and influencer space.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A keen attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for the digital space and trends within it.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work and act both independently in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter and personally motivated to do the best possible job.
- Successful experience in launching and driving social campaigns.
- Experience in working to ROI based client evaluations, having also had experience working in a financial position managing budgets for high value marking budgets.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Have big ideas and always be thinking of creative ways to drive results.
- Provide leadership and motivation, and convey the vision and values of the agency to staff and clients.
- Have a collaborative approach.
- Can demonstrate an ability to think creatively.
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products.
- Experience with social listening tools, reporting, strong understanding of paid media and previous experience of influencer engagement.
- Be entrepreneurial.
- Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Relish seeing this time and focus convert to revenue and strong client retention.
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients.
For more information, please contact us by email at:
Job Category: Account Director – Marketing - London