Senior Account Manager
Salary: Up to £47,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid, Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
Date Posted: February 2023
We are recruiting for our client, an award winning B2B tech marketing agency. They were born as a PR agency but extended their offering into the marketing space several years ago.
They’re looking for an enthusiastic PR Senior Account Manager keen to get stuck into a great and diverse portfolio of clients covering IT and Technology. As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for coordinating a team and driving the success of client programmes in partnership with an Account Director. As the key client contact, you’ll provide regular consultancy around key initiatives, employing your expertise to deliver the best PR solutions. And, working in a fully integrated agency, you’ll have many opportunities to work on cross-discipline campaigns and learn from specialists from strategy to paid media and beyond.
What You’ll Do
- Take a lead role in preparing quarterly reports including summary of KPIs and results, feedback on progress, wins and challenges.
- Be accountable for the preparation of monthly reports assessing results, success/challenges and advising for the next period.
- Coordinating and driving world-class PR programmes for an established portfolio of tech clients.
- Working with Account Directors to develop creative and highly effective PR and influencer campaigns.
- Developing hands-on PR and social media plans aligned to client objectives.
- Leading from the front in media and influencer engagement to secure opportunities for clients in target media.
- Developing measurement and evaluation models for clients to track and demonstrate ROI.
- Regular copywriting and content quality control for a diverse range of content types including blogs, bylined articles, social media posts, press releases, case studies, awards and client Q&As.
- Arranging and leading team and client update meetings including preparation of reports, proactive ideas etc.
- Supporting client development alongside Account Directors and client owners.
- Being day-to-day contact for clients, providing consultancy and communicating in a proactive and timely manner to show progress.
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media.
- Providing well-informed and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise client PR programs.
- Staying abreast of key news and evolving stories in client sectors and more broadly and using insight to drive new ideas and creativity for clients.
What you’ll bring
- Strong B2B experience working agency-side within a similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate strong copywriting skills.
- A demonstratable interest in the news, media and trending topics.
- Ability to create coherent, intelligent and well-thought-through communications plans.
- Proactive, personable and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills in order to gain trust with established clients and mentor team members.
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning and project management skills and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Nice to have: Proven experience/understanding of multi-channel campaigns and content marketing disciplines.
For more information, please contact us by email at:
Job Category: Senior Account Manager London