Account Director (Corporate) - PR
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid, Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
Date Posted: June 2023
We are recruiting for our client, an independent communications agency working across consumer, b2b and corporate PR consultancy. They are looking for an Account Director with at least five years' of industry experience to join their business team and run campaigns for some brilliant clients.
This is a hybrid role, working two - three days a week at their office in Central London.
- A corporate and B2B communications specialist with experience in reputation management, media relations, and integrated campaigns. Interest and experience in internal communications programmes would be a bonus, with varied sector experience welcomed.
- An inspiring team leader with the ability to get the best out of large teams, work collaboratively and think smartly and creatively, to produce campaigns that stand out in the market, and which draw on the company's collective skills across PR, content, social, digital, and creative.
- A proven planner of strategic campaigns, showcasing a deep understanding of media in all its forms, the industries and issues clients operate within, and the approaches and tactics that best deliver on commercial and communications objectives.
- In possession of exceptional client relationship skills, with an ability to nurture and maintain client relationships with multiple stakeholders to develop commercial opportunities and longevity.
- Commercially focused and experienced managing campaign and account finances and proactively driving financial growth opportunities.
- Your focus and the driving force of your teams will be building strong relationships, mentoring people, and ensuring the highest levels of client service and delivery.
- Understanding of the importance of research and insight to give robust recommendations to their clients, and to prove the value of the company's campaigns.
- An exceptional communicator, with verbal, written and presentation skills to create compelling copy and act as a confident reviewer of other team members’ work.
In return you will receive
- Your next step up the career ladder, with dedicated development support, a proven line management structure and promotion path, an exceptional learning and development programme, and a ‘can do’ environment that lets you drive your career forward with the company's support, guidance, and tons of opportunity.
- Access to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio spanning tech, financial services, retail consultancy, and many more sectors besides. You’ll work with some household name brands, industry darlings, and on some of the most positively challenging communications briefs out there.
- An opportunity to steer corporate growth; feeding directly into marketing and new business activities, and the strategic development of the company's corporate and B2B offer.
For more information, please contact us by email at:
Job Role Category: Corporate Account Director Marketing/PR London