Head of Influencer Marketing (1 Year FTC) – London
Salary: Up to 85k
Location: Hybrid, Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
Date Posted: June 2023
We’re recruiting for our client, a global PR and communications agency. They are looking for a Head of Influencer Marketing to join their Content and Publishing team for a 1 year maternity cover FTC.
The Role + Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing strategic and practical support to all sectors when it comes to building influencer strategies, selection and vetting of influencers, negotiation and contracting, campaign management and best practice measurement approaches.
- Partner with the Director of Content + Publishing and Chief Strategy Officer to evolve the agency's influencer offer and make recommendations on how they can grow their influencer team and services.
- Oversee and lead best in class influencer led content strategies and programmes for new and existing clients across the agency, as well as being a leader for the cross-sector C+P (social and influencer) specialists, supporting their development and the growth of the team overall.
- View ‘influence’ holistically and take responsibility for the development of influencer initiatives of all forms to drive new and current business.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of influencer identification and campaign management tools (they use Creator iQ), audience mapping software (they use GWI) as well as social platform knowledge and especially the opportunity to integrate influencer campaigns with paid media.
- Leading and inspiring a team of social and influencer experts – as well as collaborating with and upskilling PR generalists - to achieve stand out creative work, with the ability to back up ideas with strong rationale on the behaviour of the audience and the landscape the client is operating in.
Associate director level influencer expert.
- Ability to plan content strategies that are influencer led, but can activate across owned, earned, paid and shared channels.
- You will have proven editorial skills, be a great storyteller, with an understanding of how to co-create with influencers to concept content that earns attention.
- We are looking for someone who is a great collaborator – able to partner with the other specialists in the agency, as well as alongside client and sector leads to create pitch-winning responses and grow and retain current clients.
- Have a strong understanding of creative processes and how audience insight and mapping should inform recommendations around influencer strategy and selection, content formats and focus channels.
- Have expertise in negotiation and contracting influencers, managing delivery of content to meet campaign objectives – as well as managing the client relationship and being a trusted advisor on how to collaborate effectively in the ever-changing environment of influencer marketing.
You must be based in the UK to apply for this role. Unfortunately, no sponsorship can be given now or in the future.
For more information, please contact us by email at:
Job Category: Head of Influencer Marketing / Central London